Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #14!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week we saw two releases:
`deno --types` is now `deno types`
`deno --prefetch` is now `deno fetch`
`deno --version` is now `deno version`
`deno --help` has new alias `deno help`
- Add Deno.kill(pid, signo) (#2177) - currently Unix only
- Fix shared queue bug (#2033, #2158)
- Fix panic handler (#2188)
- Make Deno and Deno.core non-deletable and non-writeable (#2153)
Changes in standard library:
- Cookie module (#338)
- Testing module now supports Sets in `assert.equals` (#350)
- New file system APIs:
Full list of changes can be seen here.