Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #31!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week v0.16.0 was released. This is a big release that includes some of long awaited features!
- feat: "deno test" subcommand (#2783, #2784, #2800) - automagically run all test in current directory
- feat: implement console.trace() (#2780) - print out stack trace along with arbitrary data
- feat: support custom inspection of objects (#2791) - add method to class declaration using "Deno.customInspect" symbol for custom serialization for console
- fix: dynamic import panic (#2792)
- fix: handle tsconfig.json with comments (#2773)
- fix: import map panics, use import map's location as its base URL (#2770)
- fix: set Response.url (#2782)
Full list of changes can be found here
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!