Welcome to the fifth issue of Deno Newsletter!
Every week we will serve you with a bunch of useful links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
This week brought us release of Deno v0.3.0.
Biggest change is that instead of importing `deno` you should use `Deno` global variable. That way Deno specific code can still be used in browser by using simple condition. Make sure to update your code, because `deno` import will be deprecated soon.
- Add Deno global namespace object (#1748)
- Add window.location (#1761)
- Add back typescript version number and add Deno.version object (#1788)
- Add seek and implement Seeker on File (#1797)
- Add Deno.execPath (#1743)
- Add env option in Deno.run (#1773)
- Upgrade V8 to 7.4.158 (#1767)
Full list of changes can be found here.