My friend Sergio Mattei, who you’ve seen me feature on my Annoyance as a marketing strategy episode, has invited me on his own show.
It’s called The Shipcast, and it works a little differently from my own podcast. Entirely interview based, Sergio records while streaming live on Twitch which opens up the ability for instant audience interaction. Not only can watchers ask questions, but also add insights or funny remarks to what is being talked about.
I’m also quite honored to be on the very second episode of The Shipcast, right after Ethan who won first place and $1k from a 24-hour startup challenge and who also built KanbanMail.
The deets 🤔
When can you watch it live? What will we be talking about? Glad you asked!
- 📅 This Sunday, June 23rd at 1PM ET
- 📺 Live on Shipcast’s Twitch channel
- 🔗 Subscribe via email or watch previous episodes on The Shipcast website.
- 💬 We’ll likely chat about my origin story, products, and content creations. Most importantly I want to share my journey to my current and future success.
This is super exciting for me and will be fun to watch, so don’t forget to set yourself a reminder to tune in this Sunday at 1PM eastern time.
🗂 Tab Dump
- Yesterday was Father’s Day, and I am extremely grateful for my dad. You can see a photo of us at my graduation on Instagram. Not everyone gets to celebrate it as a happy day though, in which I hope you were able to commemorate or thank a father figure in your life.
- I did not participate in developer discussions much this week, but I did hop in on a new #PodcastChat discussion yesterday. You can read about my personal experience with podcasting on the go and how to even get started.
- Published my Declarative all the things! newsletter article to my blog and DEV.
- I already have a recorded podcast episode that I will need to edit this week, so expect that to release on Wednesday. The I Don’t Code series also needs more episodes, so reach out with suggestions for tech terminology.
See you Sunday, same inbox? 👋