A new version of our pricing app is live and includes the following:
- Parent rows can display summaries of descendants’ time and materials
- We now save a few things as you move around the app (summary items at the top of a Price, parent row expand/collapse, parent row summary show/hide)
- The row context menu is now more obviously a menu (3 vertical dots)
- The UoM (Unit of Measure) button now cycles through options rather than showing a menu
- Prices with mark-up set to zero, won’t show mark-up icons on row totals
- Hovering the commit hash on release notes show a preview of the app at that release
- Fix: Quantity on parent rows affects summaries as they should
- Fix: Indenting a row consistently places it last child of its new parent
View larger screenshot
All release notes can be found on our marketing site: sort.work/releases.
We want feedback
This app progresses based on user feedback and enthusiasm. Please let us know what’s missing or confusing.
Finally, if you know anyone who might also find the app helpful, please either send them our way or show it to them yourself. We are not however looking for total strangers or the general public yet as we don’t feel the app is stable or intuitive enough yet.
Ben & Chris