A new version of our pricing app is now live and includes the following:
- New Create Projects to aggregate Prices
- New Some visual redesign with ‘thick rules’
- New Apply rounding to the headline figures of a Price
- New Option in settings to export & import all saved data
- Improved Setting the headline price now has few options including rounding
- Improved Replaced some icons that are (hopefully) more intuitive
- Improved Added ‘tooltips’ to buttons (hover for a second and they'll appear)
- Improved Edit Price or Project names directly by clicking on them
- Improved UoM type is now remembered for when you create the next new row
- Improved Exported price filenames now include the time to be more specific
- Improved Financial data is more consistently formatted
- Fixed Can safely delete a parent row where its descendants include references
- Fixed Disabled rows are fully removed from summary figures
View larger screenshot
All release notes can be found on our marketing site: sort.work/releases.
We want feedback
This app progresses based on user feedback and enthusiasm. Please let us know what's missing or confusing.
Finally, if you know anyone who might also find the app helpful, please either send them our way or show it to them yourself. We are not however looking for total strangers or the general public yet as we don't feel the app is stable or intuitive enough yet.
Ben & Chris