This is a follow-up post to this.
- We had 30k+ unique visitors in the last year.
- Our Telegram community hit 1k members.
- We now have a separate channel for announcing new opportunities (https://t.me/devSwagOfficial). This has effectively rendered the GitHub repository useless for the time-being. I don’t see it being active again before Hacktoberfest now.
- On the finances side, I incurred the
.io domain renewal cost ($34.88) without any monetization in place. Last year, I had Carbon Ads but I pulled it down as it wasn’t covering even the domain cost.
- What’s next? I believe it has reached its natural habitat. The community is now running smoothly with awesome moderators without my involvement.
Oh, and yours truly got featured in an article: https://codesubmit.io/blog/do-developers-want-swag/ 🥳
Until We Meet Again…