💡 Journal Prompts
Some of you asked for the prompts we used in our app. Here you go!
- Try and remember any moment from your past and write down as many details as you can.
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do?
- What are your most prized possessions?
- What’s your idea of a perfect vacation and why?
- What was your favourite activity as a child?
- If money were no object, what would you do all day and why?
- What makes you happy?
- Write out a word of encouragement or two for yourself today!
- Who’s your biggest inspiration, and why?
- What do you think about when you’re alone?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever seen, and why would you say it is?
- Where is the one place or person you would go to for safety, if everything became too much? Why is that?
- What is one thing you've done that you thought you'd never do?
- What is one characteristic or personality trait that you admire in others?
- What is a book, movie, song, or television program that has influenced you, and how?
- What could you talk about for 30 minutes without any preparation?
- If you could UNDO or REDO something in your life, what would that be? Journal the thoughts or reasons behind it.
- When was the last time you shed a happy tear? Tell that whole story.
- What are some of the mottos you live by in your life? If you don’t have any, create some now to help define what’s important for you to live by.
- Write about a piece of advice you got from a parent that still guides you to this day.
- What do you think the perfect number of friends to have is?
- How do you like to best relax? Write about a time you recall doing that.
- What makes you get up in the morning?
- What activities did you use to love but don’t do any longer?
- Write about someone you initially judged, but had a change of heart after you heard their story.
- What magic power would you like to have? How would you use it? What would it feel like?
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Why does it mean so much to you?
- What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
- Write about something you desperately wanted when you were younger.
- Name and describe a teacher who made a difference in your life. What did that teacher do that was so special?
Until We Meet Again...
Don't miss what's next. Subscribe to swap's musings: