I have been playing around with task management apps for some time now. I needed a reliable system that would prioritize the important things and allow me to juggle many things (personal projects, habits, events, work, etc.) at once without making me feel overwhelmed.
Todoist is a simple yet powerful to-do list app that has helped me get organized and achieve peace-of-mind.
- Neat UI
- Assign priorities to tasks
- Understands natural language (this was my deal maker; really brilliant! 🙌 e.g. adding “xyz every friday” sets up a recurring task very intuitively)
- Lots of Integrations (I’ve linked this to Alexa so getting an overview of the list and adding tasks is just a voice command away.)
- Dedicated space for unsorted tasks (You can add items to “Inbox” as they come, and then review them later.)
- Sneak-Peek of the upcoming week (This view gives you a glance of the upcoming tasks so you can plan any new task accordingly.)
- Smart Reschedule (When you fail to complete your tasks for the day, this nifty feature recommends rescheduling in a sane way.)
Writing down your tasks for the day clears your mind and helps you better estimate on what’s practically doable, so that you can prioritize accordingly.
Give it a try and see if it increases your productivity as well. 🙂
Until We Meet Again…