Welcome to the 4th day of Advent of Future of Code
Today we are going to play with Wasp, a simple language for developing
full-stack web apps with less code. It allows to describe high-level features
with Wasp DSL and write the rest of your logic in React, Node.js and Prisma.
Your task is to setup Wasp and follow the TODO App Tutorial
Check The official Requirements docs
You should try to setup the project and complete the task, you can go further if you want.
- A video recording of you going through the whole process “thinking out loud”
- A transcription/notes/blogpost/twitter thread of the experience
- Tell what’s your thinking process
- Explain when / where you get stuck, confused or frustrated
- Explain when something surprises you
- Explain if a thing reminds you of something else (for better or worse)
- Keep it positive and constructive
- Say things you wouldn’t say face to face
- Tell how it should be fixed
- Propose features or changes
- Tell them to rewrite it in Rust
- Highlight superfluous details that don’t affect the task at hand (Unless requested by the project)
And above all, have fun!