Welcome to the 2nd day of Advent of Future of Code!.
Today we are going to be playing with brutalist lua using Teliva,
an environment for running shareable little text-mode Lua apps that are easy to modify.
Follow the instructions here: Brutalist Convivial Computing with Teliva
You should try to setup the project and complete the task, you can go further if you want.
- A video recording of you going through the whole process "thinking out loud"
- A transcription/notes/blogpost/twitter thread of the experience
- Tell what's your thinking process
- Explain when / where you get stuck, confused or frustrated
- Explain when something surprises you
- Explain if a thing reminds you of something else (for better or worse)
- Keep it positive and constructive
- Say things you wouldn't say face to face
- Tell how it should be fixed
- Propose features or changes
- Tell them to rewrite it in Rust
- Highlight superfluous details that don't affect the task at hand (Unless requested by the project)
And above all, have fun!