You got this mail because you subscribed to Advent of Future of Code/Review Jam
This is the first day of Advent of Future of Code, because of that we would love to get your feedback and experience with the format.
Today we are going to be playing with nodes, wires and BMI Calculators using Flowrunner-canvas:
You should try to setup the project and complete the task, you can go further if you want.
- A video recording of you going through the whole process “thinking out loud”
- A transcription/notes/blogpost/twitter thread of the experience
- Tell what’s your thinking process
- Explain when / where you get stuck, confused or frustrated
- Explain when something surprises you
- Explain if a thing reminds you of something else (for better or worse)
- Keep it positive and constructive
- Say things you wouldn’t say face to face
- Tell how it should be fixed
- Propose features or changes
- Tell them to rewrite it in Rust
- Highlight superfluous details that don’t affect the task at hand (Unless requested by the project)
And above all, have fun!