Hello everyone! This week's #RoyalVegasRetreat2021 vendor spotlight is on Korean Lolita brand LIEF! Read on to learn more about this brand.
What is the story behind your store and brand logo?
My uncle lives in the Netherlands. We have been meeting since I was 20. I learned some Dutch from him. I started as an illustrator in 2007 and decided my nickname as LIEF since then. "LIEF" means "Cute and Lovely" in Dutch
What would your brand motto be?
LIEF started with textile design in 2007 and I was freelancing as a textile designer until 2012. We became a lolita brand in 2013. Based on my drawing, we make original print dresses. We pursue comfortable, cute, lovely, and touch with classic. We are not only trying to make a comfortable dress but also a classy and elegant dress. To make a comfortable dress, we always consider details such as adding pockets, comfy cuts, and how to do laundry. Our staff wears our dresses in their life because it's comfy!
What kind of brands/products can people expect to find in your store?
We are based on a made-to-order system. We design dresses, shoes, bags, and accessories by the season.
What is your favourite material to work with?
We prefer polyester because it's easy to care for.
What is the most popular item that you sell?
I think Apple Blossom, Garden Berry, Sacred Night: original print series. St. Esther is also famous.
Which collection are you most proud of?
I LOVE all series of LIEF but I love the Selena school series the most.
Where can people find you online?
Website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
As always - here are our pertinent reminders and announcements about RVR 2021:
- Preview our event schedule now on our website - we have so much exciting content that you won't want to miss, so plan your own itinerary now!
- Coord contest entries are open now! Sign up for our handmade or Lolita fashion coord contests by November 14. Please note that all contest entries must be recognizable as Lolita fashion, Lolita fashion-adjacent (Ouji, EGA, etc.), or a fusion of Lolita fashion with another J-fashion style. If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Reminder that if you're interested in selling at the swap meet, we need you to reserve a table on Eventbrite - please note that this is a different Eventbrite link than our main ticket sales! Table reservations cost $15, and we will sell tables up until the event or while supplies last. Thank you for your support, and please direct any questions to PPC staffer Ruthie!
- Do you have a talent? Do you love to sing or dance? Are you a stand-up comedian? Let us point you at our Open Mic Night! Open Mic Night will be held Friday night, November 19, at RVR. Don't worry about signing up in advance - we will have a sign-up sheet available at registration the day of. We can't wait to see you perform!
- If you no longer feel comfortable attending RVR 2021 and you bought a ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund. We are offering refunds, no questions asked, until November 17.
Call to action: the UN Climate Change Conference COP26 is currently in progress. Join CODEPINK in demanding that the UN stop excluding military pollution from its climate agreements!
As always, visit prettyprincess.club for more information on Royal Vegas Retreat 2021, or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. See you next week!