Yet Another Newsletter LOL: Fortune Cheese
Another week, another newsletter. Let's get to it!
Around the Web
- This seems pretty new, but this new array method, .toSorted() allows you to get a copy of a sorted array instead of mutating it when you run Array.prototype.sort()
- I meant to share this in a previous newsletter, and it got lost in the sea of things I bookmark. Ahmad Shadeed has a great post on the virtual keyboard API.
- Making Sense of React Server Components – Josh W. Comeau drops another banger of a blog post. Such a great breakdown of React Server Components (RSC).
- Bun hits 1.0! If you haven’t heard of Bun, here’s the TLDR;
Words of Wisdom for the Week
There is a fine line between humility and arrogance. Confidence is in the middle.
I've been having issues with OBS streaming to Twitch since last week. I finally got it sorted out, but all that to say there was no stream this week. In the meantime, checkout the back catalogue on nickyt.tube!
- No specific job posting this week, but I did come across a site, frontendremotejobs.com that my old co-worker Ben from Netlify created. Maybe you'll find it helpful for landing a remote frontend role.
I post jobs in the iamdeveloper.com community, plus all other kinds of content, as do others. If you're looking for another friendly nook of the internet, head to discord.iamdeveloper.com.