Another week, another newsletter. Let’s get to it!
Stop referring to it as “boxed wine” when it clearly is cardbordeaux.
A great thread on some insights that you may find helpful from Sunil Pai. Here’s the first Tweet in the thread.
- can’t help anyone without first fixing yourself
- big softwareis built with very small steps
- helping people without expectation yields the biggest returns
- self awareness leads to resilience
- culture breeds individualism
Here’s a highlight from the stream, and remember to give a follow on Twitch!
Thanks again for hanging Matt!
The stream with Nick Nisi is up! This was so much fun, and I got to learn about XState.
Thanks for hanging, Nick!
Remember to like and subscribe! 😎
In this episode, we discuss maintaining open source frameworks, the value of streaming about technical topics, and what is and isn’t “developer relations.”https://t.co/dtY6tx62HG
I post jobs in the iamdeveloper.com community, plus all other kinds of content, as do others. If you’re looking for another friendly nook of the internet, head to discord.iamdeveloper.com.