View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
My webpack book (https://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs-webpack-19/) is content complete now. Only tuning remains until it can hit the paper.
- developit/unfetch (https://github.com/developit/unfetch) - 0.5k polyfill for fetch.
- Selecting a platform (http://mutanatum.com/posts/2017-01-12-Browser-FP-Head-to-Head.html) - Functional programming platforms duke it out.
- Redux in a single line of code with RxJS (http://rudiyardley.com/redux-single-line-of-code-rxjs/)
- Testing with Webpack (https://survivejs.com/webpack/techniques/testing/) - A sneak peek at my book.
- Announcing TypeScript 2.2 (https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/typescript/2017/02/22/announcing-typescript-2-2/)
- IRHydra (http://mrale.ph/irhydra/2/) - Understand what V8 and Dart are doing.
- Jest 19 (https://facebook.github.io/jest/blog/2017/02/21/jest-19-immersive-watch-mode-test-platform-improvements.html) - Immersive Watch Mode & Test Platform Improvements
- Danger.js (https://github.com/danger/danger-js) - Infrastructure level automation for projects.
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|