View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
I came to a little realization with my SurviveJS (http://survivejs.com/) effort a while ago. I actually had two books in one! As a result I extracted a book out of the first one. See SurviveJS - Webpack v1.0.0 (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs-webpack-100/) . You can purchase it through Leanpub (https://leanpub.com/survivejs-webpack) although there’s a free online edition (http://survivejs.com/webpack/introduction/) as well.
I still have to restructure the React book so that it doesn’t have Webpack bits anymore. The idea is that once I complete this work, those who have bought the current book (https://leanpub.com/survivejs_webpack_react) by then, will receive both. I feel this is the fairest way to deal with it.
- faker.js (https://marak.github.io/faker.js/) - Generate massive amounts of fake data in the browser and Node.js
- Luminous (https://imgix.github.io/luminous/) - Simple, standalone lightbox
- PureState (https://github.com/MaiaVictor/PureState) - The stupidest state management library that works
- Introducing Feathers 2.0 (https://blog.feathersjs.com/introducing-feathers-2-0-aae8ae8e7920)
- Angular is a Design Pattern (http://blog.ionic.io/angular-is-a-design-pattern/)
- A WebAssembly Milestone (https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/03/a-webassembly-milestone/) - Experimental Support in Multiple Browsers
- ES6 is beautiful (http://ewanvalentine.io/es6-is-beautiful/)
- Learning Observable By Building Observable (https://medium.com/@benlesh/learning-observable-by-building-observable-d5da57405d87)
- Scala.js for large and complex frontend apps (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lZn-Awr6OhtBfCpSRZXVABG7O7ApxzHbCqIfTXubVG4/edit)
- Using Lodash as a Collection of Micro-Libraries (http://knpw.rs/blog/using-lodash)
- Metaballs and Marching Squares (http://jamie-wong.com/2014/08/19/metaballs-and-marching-squares/)
- Element.scrollIntoView() (https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/API/Element/scrollIntoView)
- Why Ramda? (http://fr.umio.us/why-ramda/)
- Storyboard (https://guigrpa.github.io/storyboard/) - End-to-end, hierarchical, real-time, colorful logs and stories
- insight (https://github.com/3Dparallax/insight/) - A helpful Chrome extension for WebGL development
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|