View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
My book project, SurviveJS - Webpack and React (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs200-rc2/) , reached v2.0 rc2. It might take a release candidate or two and it’s ready for wider public I hope. But getting closer!
- jQuery 3.0 Beta Released (http://blog.jquery.com/2016/01/14/jquery-3-0-beta-released/)
- Lodash 4.0.0 (https://github.com/lodash/lodash/releases/tag/4.0.0) - Bye bye old IE (< 9), more ES6, more modularity, even emojis.
- RxJS 5 beta (https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJS/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#500-beta1-2016-01-13) - Reactive programming!
- timbre.js (https://mohayonao.github.io/timbre.js/beatbox.html) - Amazing looking sound synthesis library. How come nobody has built a front-end for this?
- Pure Drawer (http://mac81.github.io/pure-drawer/) - Pure CSS transition effects for off-canvas views
- The Grammar of Graphics (https://gigamonkey.github.io/gg/)
- Angular 2 versus React: There Will Be Blood (https://medium.freecodecamp.com/angular-2-versus-react-there-will-be-blood-66595faafd51)
- Should I use a video as a background? (https://css-tricks.com/should-i-use-a-video-as-a-background/)
- How to write a codemod (https://vramana.github.io/blog/2015/12/21/codemod-tutorial/)
- Codemods: Path to painless upgrades in Ember (https://vramana.github.io/blog/2016/01/13/codemods-path-to-painless-updgrade-in-ember/)
- What’s in a Number? (https://ada.is/blog/2016/01/08/number/)
- How do Promises Work? (http://robotlolita.me/2015/11/15/how-do-promises-work.html)
- p2.js soft wheel vehicle tutorial (http://steffe.se/?p=1737)
- Cannon.js (http://www.cannonjs.org/) - Physics engine
- Hover Effect Ideas (http://tympanus.net/Development/HoverEffectIdeas/)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|