View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
It has been another busy month. I published a new major version of my webpack book (https://survivejs.com/blog/webpack-book-version-3/) . Tomorrow, 2nd of December, React Finland mini-conference about performance (https://react-finland.fi/) will take place.
We also published a new version of MonoLisa (https://www.monolisa.dev/?utm_source=jster) , a popular font for coders. At the same time, we made the basic version a bit more affordable while offering more options.
- pioardi/poolifier (https://github.com/pioardi/poolifier) - Fast and small Node.js thread pools implemented
- DataTables (https://datatables.net/) - Add advanced interaction controls to your HTML tables the free & easy way
- vedantroy/typecheck.macro (https://github.com/vedantroy/typecheck.macro) - A easy (and fast) TypeScript validation library/macro. Automatically generate validation functions for TypeScript types.
- getify/monio (https://github.com/getify/monio) - Async-capable IO Monad for JS, with several companion monads thrown in
- pmndrs/zustand (https://github.com/pmndrs/zustand) - Bear necessities for state management in React
- ð·ââ Compiled (https://compiledcssinjs.com/) - The CSS in JS authoring experience we love without the runtime cost
- Rest Hooks (https://resthooks.io/) - Delightful data fetching
- saarw/flushout (https://github.com/saarw/flushout) - Flushout is a distributed data model based on event sourcing written in TypeScript.
- josdejong/workerpool (https://github.com/josdejong/workerpool) - Offload tasks to a pool of workers on node.js and in the browser
- Shipping Progressive Web Apps everywhere (https://medium.com/bbc-design-engineering/shipping-progressive-web-apps-everywhere-190a421c606a)
- 10 ways to deploy a React app for free (https://blog.logrocket.com/8-ways-to-deploy-a-react-app-for-free/)
- Better Error Handling In NodeJS With Error Classes (https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2020/08/error-handling-nodejs-error-classes/)
- Model-Based Testing in React with State Machines (https://css-tricks.com/model-based-testing-in-react-with-state-machines/)
- Is serverless cheaper for your use case? Find out with this calculator. (https://medium.com/serverless-transformation/is-serverless-cheaper-for-your-use-case-find-out-with-this-calculator-2f8a52fc6a68)
- AOS (https://michalsnik.github.io/aos/) - Animate On Scroll Library
- janpaepke/ScrollMagic (https://github.com/janpaepke/ScrollMagic) - A library for magical scroll interactions
- Rich-Harris/ramjet (https://github.com/Rich-Harris/ramjet) - Morph DOM elements from one state to another with smooth animations and transitions
- Frontity (https://frontity.org/) - The React framework for WordPress
- UmiJS (https://umijs.org/) - Extensible enterprise-level front-end application framework
- Arwes (https://arwes.dev/) - Futuristic Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk Graphical User Interface Framework for Web Apps
- blitz (https://github.com/blitz-js/blitz) - The Fullstack React Framework â built on Next.js
- kenoxa/beamwind (https://github.com/kenoxa/beamwind) - A collection of packages to compile Tailwind CSS like shorthand syntax into CSS at runtime
- schrodinger/fixed-data-table-2 (https://github.com/schrodinger/fixed-data-table-2) - React table component designed to allow presenting millions of rows of data
- React Datasheet Component (https://nadbm.github.io/react-datasheet/) - Simple and highly customizable excel-like spreadsheet
- naisutech/react-tree (https://github.com/naisutech/react-tree) - Hierarchical object tree component for React
- React CustomScroll (http://www.natrube.net/custom-scroll/index.html) - A tiny React component for scroll bar customization, without dependencies but with a lot of features
- CV Compiler (https://survivejs.com/blog/cv-compiler-interview/) - The Fastest Way to Improve Your CV - Interview with Andrew Stetsenko
- Plasmic (https://survivejs.com/blog/plasmic-interview/) - The fast and fun visual builder for React - Interview with Yang Zhang
- Enroute - Envoy Route Controller (https://survivejs.com/blog/enroute-interview/) - Interview with Chintan Thakker
- lastmjs/zwitterion (https://github.com/lastmjs/zwitterion) - A web dev server that lets you import anything*
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
This email was sent to |EMAIL| (mailto:|EMAIL|)
why did I get this? (|ABOUT_LIST|) unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|) update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)