View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
Weeks seem shorter these days. Despite that I managed to release a new version of my book. See SurviveJS - Webpack and React 2.1 (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs210/) for more details. Check out also the Webpack book (http://survivejs.com/webpack/introduction/) . You can read it free online and a part of the income goes directly to Webpack author to support its development.
- React v15.0 (https://facebook.github.io/react/blog/2016/04/07/react-v15.html)
- Rivets.js (http://rivetsjs.com/) - Lightweight and powerful data binding + templating solution for building modern web applications.
- cash (https://github.com/kenwheeler/cash) - An absurdly small jQuery alternative for modern browsers
- Analyzing the NPM dependency network (https://medium.com/graph-commons/analyzing-the-npm-dependency-network-e2cf318c1d0d)
- ES6 module loading (https://www.nczonline.net/blog/2016/04/es6-module-loading-more-complicated-than-you-think/) - More complicated than you think.
- Debouncing and Throttling Explained Through Examples (https://css-tricks.com/debouncing-throttling-explained-examples/)
- Relax Interview (http://survivejs.com/blog/relax-interview/) - New generation CMS on top of React and Node.js - Interview with Bruno Mota
- ivan-kleshin/reactive-polyglot (https://github.com/ivan-kleshnin/reactive-polyglot) - FRP libraries / languages compared
- Regex Challenge (https://callumacrae.github.io/regex-tuesday/challenge1.html)
- minty (https://www.npmjs.com/package/minty) - Node process visualization
- Grunt 1.0.0 (http://gruntjs.com/blog/2016-04-04-grunt-1.0.0-released)
- WebAssembly Demo (https://webassembly.github.io/demo/)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|