View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
A new version of the SurviveJS webpack book (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs-webpack-170/) has arrived. The book is getting quite massive (around 330 pages), but the end result might be worth all the effort.
- skatejs (https://skatejs.gitbooks.io/skatejs/content/) - Write functional and performance web components.
- iType.js (https://ityped.surge.sh/) - Simple typing animation.
** Data Manipulation
- selfrefactor/rambda (https://github.com/selfrefactor/rambda) - Faster alternative to Ramda in just 7kB.
** Data Structures
- ide/mux (https://github.com/ide/mux) - A simple and convenient function that resolves promises in data structures like arrays, objects, Maps, and Sets.
- pcbje/ggraph (https://github.com/pcbje/ggraph) - Graph visualization of big messy data.
- junctions.js (https://junctions.js.org/) - Simpler routing.
** State Management
- MobX 3 (https://medium.com/@mweststrate/mobx-3-released-unpeeling-the-onion-ca877382f443) - Reactive state management.
- Mithril 1.0 (http://mithril.js.org/)
- WebGL 2 lands in Firefox (https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/01/webgl-2-lands-in-firefox/)
- You may not need to thunk (https://medium.com/@thisismissem/you-may-not-need-to-thunk-f5dc7a6fcbca)
- Developing isomorphic applications using webpack (https://hackernoon.com/developing-isomorphic-applications-using-webpack-eca814a418ad)
- TypedArray or DataView: Understanding byte order (https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/01/typedarray-or-dataview-understanding-byte-order/)
- How to get a performance boost using WebAssembly (https://hackernoon.com/how-to-get-a-performance-boost-using-webassembly-8844ec6dd665)
- How to Test Promises with Mocha (https://wietse.loves.engineering/testing-promises-with-mocha-90df8b7d2e35)
- Acceptance testing with CodeceptJS (http://codenroll.it/acceptance-testing-with-codecept-js/)
- Using Immutable Caching To Speed Up The Web (https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/01/using-immutable-caching-to-speed-up-the-web/)
- Server-side Rendering Shootout with Marko, Preact, Rax, React and Vue (https://hackernoon.com/server-side-rendering-shootout-with-marko-preact-rax-react-and-vue-25e1ae17800f)
- Unexpected (http://survivejs.com/blog/unexpected-interview/)
- ajv (http://survivejs.com/blog/ajv-interview/)
- Elevator Saga (http://play.elevatorsaga.com/)
- The Founder: Change the World (http://thefounder.biz/)
- Flexbox Defense (http://www.flexboxdefense.com/)
- Ava 0.18.0 (https://github.com/avajs/ava/releases/tag/v0.18.0) - More testing goodies.
- ColorMe (https://colorme.io/) - Visualize the CSS color function.
- Flow Runtime (https://codemix.github.io/flow-runtime/)
- Tangram Sandbox (https://tangrams.github.io/tangram-sandbox/tangram.html)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|