View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
As webpack 2 is getting closer (https://github.com/webpack/webpack/releases/tag/v2.2.0-rc.3) , I’ve been pushing my webpack book forward. I revamped it completely and published SurviveJS - Webpack v1.5.0 (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs-webpack-150/) . There’s still work to do till I can get a paper version out, but this was a nice step towards that goal.
- eldh/fimp (https://github.com/eldh/fimp) - Functional bindings for Immutable.js
- rellax (https://dixonandmoe.com/rellax/) - Light parallax scrolling.
- Bits (http://bits.24ways.org/) - The front-end component library for 24 ways.
- WoofJS (http://woofjs.com/) - Scratch inspired library for making games.
- Angular 4 beta 1 (https://github.com/angular/angular/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md)
- Vuetify.js (https://vuetifyjs.com/) - Vue.js 2 component framework.
- Nuxt.js (https://nuxtjs.org/) - A minimalistic framework for server-rendered Vue.js applications.
- Polymer 2.0 is on the way! (https://www.polymer-project.org/1.0/blog/2016-12-21-polymer-2.0-update)
- Sorting algorithms visualised (http://macr.ae/article/sorting-algorithms.html)
- Metaprogramming in ES6: Symbols and why they’re awesome (https://www.keithcirkel.co.uk/metaprogramming-in-es6-symbols/)
- Semigroups explained by Giulio Canti (https://medium.com/@gcanti/semigroups-f74f7643c0d4)
- Styletron interview with Ryan Tsao (http://survivejs.com/blog/styletron-interview/)
- textlint (https://textlint.github.io/) - Pluggable linting tool for text and Markdown.
- fuse-box (https://github.com/fuse-box/fuse-box) - A blazing fast js bundler/loader with a comprehensive API.
- Mevrael/assets-builder (https://github.com/Mevrael/assets-builder) - Node scripts and custom CLI made easy.
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|