View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
It was another busy two weeks. There were two highlights. I released Reactabular 8 (https://reactabular.js.org/#/changelog) . I did some major restructuring there to make it easier to grow the project in the future. webpack-merge (https://www.npmjs.com/package/webpack-merge) reached version 1.0 as I consider it stable now. I also wrote webpack-merge related interview (http://survivejs.com/blog/webpack-merge-interview/) that explains the idea better.
We are running React Indie Bundle (http://www.reactindiebundle.com/) again this year. So if you want to pick up content on React, check it out.
- shaf-chart (https://aaronshaf.github.io/shaf-chart/) - Convert tables to charts
- Svelte (https://svelte.technology/) - The magical disappearing UI framework
- An Intro to Monkey Testing with Gremlins.js (https://css-tricks.com/intro-monkey-testing-gremlins-js/)
- How to win in Web Framework Benchmarks (https://medium.com/@localvoid/how-to-win-in-web-framework-benchmarks-8bc31af76ce7)
- doiuse…? (http://www.doiuse.com/) - Figure out in which browsers your CSS breaks
- React Style Guide (http://react-styleguidist.js.org/) - Live examples for your React components
- testcafe (https://devexpress.github.io/testcafe/) - Automated browser testing for the modern web development stack
- cramforce/splittable (https://github.com/cramforce/splittable) - Module bundler with support for code splitting, ES6 & CommonJS modules
- GoogleChrome/sw-precache (https://github.com/GoogleChrome/sw-precache) - A node module to generate service worker code that will precache specific resources so they work offline
- X-ray (http://tachyons.io/xray/) - A chrome plugin for aligning objects to a grid
- DragonsInn/fontgen-loader (https://github.com/DragonsInn/fontgen-loader) - Automated webfont generation from SVG icons for webpack
- Google Arts and Culture Experiments (https://artsexperiments.withgoogle.com/)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|