View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
Two weeks have gone again. I released a new major version of my table component for React (http://reactabular.js.org) . The tree API has solidified and there are also a few goodies in store.
webpack has been accepted as a part of the Open Collective (https://opencollective.com/webpack) . This means it’s possible for individuals and companies to support the project now. You can read more about the scheme at the related blog post (https://medium.com/webpack/sustaining-webpack-for-the-future-part-1-32bea7f9e8a2) .
webpack 2 documentation effort is going to the right direction as well and the documentation MVP is nearing completion (https://medium.com/webpack/documentation-mvp-the-final-stretch-8b65f843f828#.1so9s2iz4) .
- iconate.js (https://bitshadow.github.io/iconate/) - Transform your icons with trendy animations
- bredele/vomit (https://github.com/bredele/vomit) - Disgustingly powerful and easy library for building user interfaces
- bcherny/json-schema-to-typescript (https://github.com/bcherny/json-schema-to-typescript) - Compile JSON Schema to TypeScript
- SphinxJS (https://medium.com/@jrainlau/sphinxjs-a-very-light-js-library-which-to-encrypts-decrypts-a-string-to-from-an-image-5029230fa018) - A very light JS library which could encode a string to an image, or decode an image to a string
- laurisvan/request-promise-lite (https://github.com/laurisvan/request-promise-lite/) - Lightweight, promiseful http/https request client
- dva (https://github.com/dvajs/dva) - React and Redux based, lightweight and elm-style framework
- Adonis (http://www.adonisjs.com/) - MVC Framework for NodeJs to write webapps with less code
- What, Exactly, Makes Something A Progressive Web App? (https://infrequently.org/2016/09/what-exactly-makes-something-a-progressive-web-app/)
- Speech Recognition on the Web (JSConf Iceland) (https://speakerdeck.com/mcirlanaru/speech-recognition-on-the-web-jsconf-iceland)
- googlechrome/lighthouse (https://github.com/googlechrome/lighthouse) - Auditing and performance metrics for Progressive Web Apps
- PM2 v2 (https://keymetrics.io/2016/08/24/pm2-v2-released/) - Supervisor for Node.js
- Introducing NodeJS-Dashboard (https://formidable.com/blog/2016/10/12/introducing-nodejs-dashboard/)
- csstree (https://github.com/csstree/csstree) - Fast detailed CSS parser with syntax validation
- BDSM (https://500tech.github.io/bdsm/) - Badass Server Mocks
- Introducing kyt (http://open.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/introducing-kyt-our-web-app-configuration-toolkit/) - Web application configuration toolkit by New York Times
- danvk/source-map-explorer (https://github.com/danvk/source-map-explorer) - Analyze and debug space usage through source maps
- SpinThatShit (https://matejkustec.github.io/SpinThatShit/) - A set of SCSS mixins for single element loaders and spinners
- Interactive Kaleidoscope (https://codepen.io/jhealey5/pen/JRGgVr)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|