View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
I managed to reach 1.0 with my table component, Reactabular (http://reactabular.js.org/) . The development will go on, but from now I can focus more on other things like writing.
You might notice there are more links than usual. There is simply more content to tweet (https://twitter.com/jsterlibs) these days. I might have to go to a weekly schedule with this mailing list but we’ll see.
- Bricks.js (http://callmecavs.com/bricks.js/) - A blazing fast masonry layout generator for fixed width elements
** Data Structures
- most.js 1.0 (https://github.com/cujojs/most) - Ultra-high performance reactive programming
- Episode 7 (https://github.com/mars/episode-7) - Sequence async side-effects with ES6 generators and easily test them.
- Aurelia 1.0 (http://blog.durandal.io/2016/07/27/aurelia-1-0-is-here/)
- Two Phases of Angular 2 Applications (https://vsavkin.com/two-phases-of-angular-2-applications-fda2517604be)
- ReactJS vs AngularJS (http://freezeprosoftware.com/news/reactjs-vs-angularjs.aspx)
- CSS at BBC Sport (Part 1) (https://medium.com/@shaunbent/css-at-bbc-sport-part-1-bab546184e66)
- The Languages Which Almost Were CSS (https://eager.io/blog/the-languages-which-almost-were-css/)
- Three.js Tutorial for Beginners (https://dinosaurscode.xyz/tutorials/2016/07/15/three-js-tutorial-for-beginners/)
- Stupidly smart components in Choo (http://blog.krawaller.se/posts/stupidly-smart-components-in-choo/)
- How to Build and Publish ES6 Modules Today, with Babel and Rollup (https://medium.com/@tarkus/how-to-build-and-publish-es6-modules-today-with-babel-and-rollup-4426d9c7ca71)
- Building Angular 2 applications with Immutable.js and Redux (http://houssein.me/redux/immutablejs/angular2/2016/07/04/angular2-with-immutablejs-and-redux.html)
- Web Font preloading for HTML5 games (https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/06/webfont-preloading-for-html5-games/)
- Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming - Interview with Brian Lonsdorf (http://survivejs.com/blog/mostly-interview/)
- redux-saga - Saga Middleware for Redux to Handle Side Effects - Interview with Yassine Elouafi (http://survivejs.com/blog/redux-saga-interview/)
- Slides - D3.js v4 - What’s new (https://iros.github.io/d3-v4-whats-new/)
- WhitestormJS 1.0 (http://whitestormjs.xyz/) - Easier Three.js.
- Pundle (https://github.com/motion/pundle) - Peaceful Bundles (pundles!) for everyone
- ChromeLens (http://chromelens.xyz/) - Chrome DevTools extension to develop for the visually impaired
- Mocha 3.0.0 (https://github.com/mochajs/mocha/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) - The popular test framework has received nice updates
- Formula (http://jxnblk.com/formula/) - CSS calculator for bulletproof form and button styles that always line up
- The Simpsons in CSS (https://pattle.github.io/simpsons-in-css/)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|