View this email in your browser (|ARCHIVE|)
Things are progressing quite well with my SurviveJS (http://survivejs.com/) effort. I was invited to arrange a React workshop. As a result I created a set of slides (https://survivejs.github.io/training/) . There are ten themes and each contains exercises at the end. So if you want to pick up basic understanding of React and the surrounding ecosystem, this could be a good chance to achieve that.
I also published SurviveJS - Webpack v1.1.0 (http://survivejs.com/blog/survivejs-webpack-110/) . As usual, there are minor tweaks, but also major improvements. There’s more content now and I migrated to a smarter way to configure Webpack. It takes some pain out of the process and makes it easier to maintain complex configurations.
- Announcing Vue.js 2.0 (https://medium.com/the-vue-point/announcing-vue-js-2-0-8af1bde7ab9)
- Angular 2 Release Candidate (https://github.com/angular/angular/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md)
- Chart.js 2.0 (http://www.chartjs.org/)
- Umbrella JS (http://umbrellajs.com/) - Tiny library for DOM manipulation, events and AJAX
- What’s new in Node v6? (https://blog.risingstack.com/whats-new-in-node-v6/)
- Less React, more JS (https://medium.com/@sebjwallace/less-react-more-js-409e6e26e1)
- Angular: Angular 2 + React Native (http://angularjs.blogspot.fi/2016/04/angular-2-react-native.html)
- SurviveJS - Kotatsu interview (http://survivejs.com/blog/kotatsu-interview/) - Less boilerplate
- SurviveJS - Hashnode interview (http://survivejs.com/blog/hashnode-interview/) - A community of coders
- SurviveJS - FRZR interview (http://survivejs.com/blog/frzr-interview/) - Learn about a light view library
- Drawing on Canvas (http://kosamari.com/presentation/openvis-2016/)
- Awesome list of ESLint resources (https://github.com/dustinspecker/awesome-eslint)
- BublÃ© â the blazing fast, batteries-included ES2015 compiler (http://buble.surge.sh/)
Copyright Â© |CURRENT_YEAR| |LIST:COMPANY|, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
unsubscribe from this list (|UNSUB|)
update subscription preferences (|UPDATE_PROFILE|)
|IF:REWARDS| |REWARDS_TEXT| |END:IF|