This week I…
- Published a book on Leanpub.
- Found this great way of writing more, will try to use , but I haven’t yet.
- Made my 5th Sourdough and it was the best so far apart from burning the bottom and sticking to the pan.
- Had a workshop on coaching on Thursday, so it was a full day of meetings, very draining.
- Finished the Lego set (looks amazing btw)
- MC’d for Python.pizza for a while, it was a great conference, I didn’t stay long because video conference drains me, but I loved the mix of using discord for chat + zoom + youtube streaming. EuroPython will be like that too this year, if you’re interested in seeing how a conference like that works.
- Started playing Apex Legends and I’m enjoying it so far.
Sound of the week
- On the metal - Podcast, been listening to this podcast for a while, it’s Bryan Cantrill and Jessie Frazelle’s (two people I admire a lot) company podcast. Lots of interviews with people that have been in tech for a while. Worth checking it out if you’re into Rust/Docker/Old tech/Tech history.
I’m still surprised that I am able to keep this newsletter going for so long, may I keep it that way! If you have any ideas or suggestions for content I could share, do let me know by replying to this email.