This week I…
- Was on holiday…home
- I had some plans for this week, was going to pixels.camp and was going to learn Rust, write more, be super productive, but the reality is that I just spent a lot of time playing Animal Crossing and Halo (Finished the Reach), baked some bread, and built my new 3d printer (an Ender 3), I’m trying not to beat myself up too much about it because we’re in a pandemic, but part of me, earns for those breaks in the day that helped me make a routine…well, a routine, and doing them artificially, like taking a shower before starting to “work” feels, well, artificial. But I’m happy, I did learn a bit more of rust, built a little dummy api for breezometer in actix, so I have been “productive”.
- Managed to still do some kettlebelling, but not as much as last week, I’m on holiday godamnit!
Sound of the week
I’m giving you two amazing Rust related talks:
- I hope you’re still sane and safe during this lockdown/social distancing situation.
- Don’t be me and don’t try to get yourself in the best shape ever or the most productive ever right now, we may have more time, but not the same headspace, at least I don’t.
- My offer still stands, if you enjoy this newsletter, feel free to reply, would love to hear how your week has been.