This week I...
- Worked from home every day.
- Settled on a kettlebell routine (it's called Simple & Sinister, I haven't finished the book, but I've been doing 5-10 sets of 10 kettlebell swings + 5 sets each side of Turkish get ups).
- Bought and played Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Switch. I'm still trying to relax whilst playing it instead of going full in trying to do everything as fast as I can, it's my first Animal Crossing game. I recommend it!
- Started the hobby of making my own sourdough bread. Still making my own starter.
- Planned out next week activities (I'll be on holiday).
Sound of the week
How are you coping with #coronavirus? I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home, but I do wonder about other people who can't do the same, I hope you're doing alright, feel free to reply to this newsletter if you'd like to talk.