The Curious Corners #86
Hi! Welcome to the Curious Corner of the Internet. Whether you are a long time member, or just a passer-by, we hope you find something interesting in this wide variety of urls!
Here we go for the links this month, enjoy!
- A fish that swims upside down.
- A 2000-year-old postcard.
- Unfortunately robotic probes are not yet capable of feeling inspiration from music, but Mission Control is.
- How a mechanical watch works.
- Fastfood oil paintings.
- Building a cucumber log house with lego.
- Talking stamps.
- Skiing down Mount Everest.
- The carrot museum.
- Million dollar pigeons.
That's it, thanks for reading! Let us know by email if you have any suggestions for the Curious Corner!
Joost & Kees