New issue of Historiography in Mass Communication is available now.
We are pleased to announce publication of the newest issue of the online journal Historiography in Mass Communication.
You can access the issue at http://history-jmc.com. You may either read it online or download a pdf. It does not require a subscription — it is free!
Here’s a list of the contents:
- From the Editor: “How Media History Matters”
- Pat Washburn, In Memorium: Mike Sweeney
- Erin Coyle, “Analyzing Journalists’ Collective Conceptions of Press Freedom”
- Hiley Ward, How Media History Matters: “The Media and Political Values”
- Historian Interview: Andrew Pettegree
- Book Award Interview: Harold Holzer: The Presidents vs. the Press
- News and Notes
Please feel free to share the link to the journal with your colleagues and students.
Editor, Historiography in Mass Communication