Hope you’re doing okay ✌🏻
Tweet of the Week
- 100 years of whatever this will be (apenwarr.ca, 6 min) — apenwarr about distributed systems in the real world and how they all eventually go awry if they’re not regulated.
- Surprise! Inspiring Resilience (youtu.be, 31 min) — Cory Watson looks at real-world resilience at the Navy, NASA and others to find inspiration for the tech sector.
- Pair Programming (jacobian.org, 6 min) — Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote another part of his series on work sample tests and explains how to structure and evaluate pair-programming tests.
- Being Opinionated Is Good And Bad. (mastrolinux.medium.com, 3 min) — Luca Cipriani about being opinionated vs. holding back.
- Will Nix Overtake Docker? (blog.replit.com, 6 min) — Connor Brewster compares Nix and Docker and explains each system’s advantages.
Cutting Room Floor