I’ve liked the combo of @rails + @Alpine_JS so far. Feels good not having to rip out the entire rails front end just to get little more ✨ in the UI/UX.
— Chris Collinsworth (@cmcollin41) December 4, 2020
This email is supported by my GitHub Sponsors.
— Javier (@hojasdemanzano) December 2, 2020
Made with Alpine.js
If you’ve got something to share with the Alpine.js community, you can submit your link or reach out to me on twitter @hugo__df.
Here are this week’s Alpine.js adopters:
Articles & Tutorials
Hide AlpineJS Components with x-cloak by @thedevdojo
Alpine JS modal component for Craft CMS by @PiotrPogorzel
For more posts like these, you can join the Alpine.js Development Subscription, it’s a great way to support the newsletter and get early access to Alpine.js content.
Code & Tools
Alpine.js devtools 0.0.8 and 0.0.9 have been released:
- features: new attributes for “component name” and LiveView “view name” support
- fix: handling of HTMLElement’s in Alpine.js state
- fix: better handling of unserializable values (eg. jQuery instances)
- fix: when editing a number value, use a number input
- perf: only update edited Alpine.js variables
- internal: improve dev setup, docs & tests
Get it for Chrome or Firefox or check out the repo alpine-collective/alpinejs-devtools.