Made with Alpine.js
If you’ve got something to share with the Alpine.js community, you can submit your link or reach out to me on twitter @hugo__df.
Here are this week’s Alpine.js adopters:
This newsletter supported by my GitHub Sponsors.
Articles & Tutorials
[Video] Alpine JS Tutorial | Build a Todo App by @GreggFine
How to create and use Reusable Modal using Alpine.js and Livewire by @snehal_kadwe
[Video] free mini-course: Reusable Edge components with Alpine.js by @adonis_mastery
Code & Tools
- morph plugin
- hide x-collapse content from the accessibility tree
- evaluatorMemo memory leak
- multiple instantiation of component due to complex mutations
- wrong order of
x-for when children use
- mutations + third party libs interop improvements
- moves x-teleport plugin into core
I think I’ve found my new darling for anything web related: .NET Core Razor Pages with sprinkles of @htmx_org and @Alpine_JS (where it makes sense). Pair that with something like @ShuffleEditor and it’s off to the races.
Notice there isn’t ANY front end tooling involved 🥰
— Bartek (@brtkdotse) November 30, 2021