and that's June.
- Cloudflare TV - A developer focused television programming from Cloudflare.
- OpenAI API - OpenAI is coming up with an API for their text generation engine. (Democratization of machine learning coming soon.)
- Snapchat Mini - Snapchat announced Minis, small HTML applications that can live inside Snapchat. Waiting for it to launch on Instagram.
- Tooling Report - Google team compares different tooling available for web developers, their costs and practices.
- Stripe Billing Portal - You can redirect the customer directly to this billing portal for them to upgrade/downgrade subscriptions, update payment methods, or view history. Much fewer pages to build 🎉
- Amazon Honeycode - In the last month's newletter, I mentioned how Microsoft was building an Airtable clone. This month, it is Amazon.
What am I building?
What am I watching?
Dark S03 is out on Netflix and it's of all the rage ⏳.
In Other News
- The Verge Guide to misinformation on Internet - Twitter and Facebook are taking some steps to tackle fake news on their platforms. But we all know how the lie travels around the globe while the truth is putting on its shoes. The Verge has compiled a good guide to navigating the web.
- Employee Stock options in Ken - Employee stock options are something startups tend to throw around. What do they mean? Can they make you a millionare and more questions.
- Toxic Work Culture - As remote work has become a thing during the pandemic, many companies are starting to release survyes indicating that some of their employees are struggling. Could the reason be hidden elsewhere? Atlassian guide to identifying and navigating a toxic work culture
- Guide to creating communties - Developers often have communities in their cities or online that bring together people in same technology or interest. If you would like to build a community, this collection of resources is gold.